Versatile Blogger Award

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I've been nominated for another blog award! Thank you Hannah from Book Haven Extraordinaire for nominating me! I'm flattered & honored from all the nominations :0)

The Award Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  2. Let the nominees know that they've been nominated
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post
{ My 7 Facts }
  1.  I have two older half-brothers whom I love lots but I don't get to see often enough. One lives an hour up north and the other is serving overseas.
  2. I don't drink water. At all. I drink juice, coffee, Powerade, bubble tea... but never just plain old water. Yes, I worry about diabetes one day.
  3. I love bothering cats. I love them so much I can't help but be that annoying person to them, lol. I love to squeeze them and smell that spot right in front of their ears... and I love to softy tug on their fur. Yes, *nods my head* I was that little girl who dresses up her cat and shoves it in a little dolly stroller.
  4. I'm aggressive and competitive. I was never one of those girls who wouldn't play or give my all during gym in school.
  5. I'm shy and an introvert in real life. Online I come across differently.. maybe aloof at times, but I'm different in real life. Unless I'm super close to you!
  6. I'm a stay-at-home mom and it suits me because I'm a total hermit. TOTAL hermit. I go out (socially, errands, family stuff, etc) maybe 2-3 times per week. Otherwise, I'm at home all week!
  7. I love open space. LOVE it. Not necessarily just open space - it could be a forest of trees. I just love having my privacy to... IDK... lose myself? Appreciate nature? I'm okay with the hub-bub of the city, just need my bubble space.
{ My 15 Nominees }
  1. Lexie from Lexie Reads...
  2. Blog of a Bookaholic
  3. Lisa from Shatterbooks
  4. Karen from Cheerful Book Reviews
  5. Escapism
  6. Ashley from #BookNerd
  7. Lucy from What The Bookk
  8. Lyra from Defiantly Deviant
  9. Kim from Kim Reads.
  10. Angie from Pinkindle
  11. Beth from Beth Art from the Heart
  12. Jennifer from A Librarian's Library
  13. Suzanne from YA Nation
  14. The 3 ladies from The Cozy Armchair
  15. Abby from Wintry Words
So that's it! Thanks again for the nominations. Congrats to all the newly nominated that I chose. Happy reading everyone :0)

4 bibliophiles:

Angie said...

Thanks for nominating me! :D

I'm a total hermit, too! I go to my internship twice a week, and then I'm home the rest of the time. :P

Suzanne @ YA Nation said...

Thanks for the nomination! <3 I too prefer tea or coffee over water- I'm drinking coffee at this very moment actually. ;) Love open spaces as well, I can't handle airplanes or crowded malls. Thanks again and happy reading to you too! :)

Lexie said...

We're the same, babe! I'm an introvert too! Well, not online. :P

Thanks for the nomination, babe! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nomination :)!

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Mzalisakay. What The Smut... 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.